We believe that the best journeys are multi-faceted – that travel should be fun, educational, and transformative. We think the best trips have a positive impact on you and the community you visit. With this in mind, we base each of our Galapagos tours on four pillars:
Nature and Wildlife: Each of our activities is selected to put you in touch with a unique ecosystem, location, or native species, adding up to a total immersion in the natural wonders of the Galapagos.
Exceptional Guiding: Our guides are highly qualified, passionate, and personable. Their interpretation of your surroundings lends significance and insight to locations and activities.
Comfort and Service: The Opuntia boutique hotels feature comfortable accommodations, gourmet cuisine, and attentive service, each with a unique style and perfect location.
The Opuntia Difference
- Exceptional waterfront boutique hotels
- Well-designed itineraries with great flow
- Minimal transit time and fast island crossings
- Award-winning adventure and naturalist guides
- Verified sustainable by the Rainforest Alliance
- Land-based model supports the local community
- Guaranteed small group departures