From: $250 per room / per night
Angermeyer Waterfront Inn
PUERTO AYORA, SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
This historic hotel is built around the famous Angermeyer Cave, the former home of one of the earliest settlers of the Galapagos. Built with local lava rocks and driftwood to match the style of the Cave and idyllically located on Academy Bay, the Angermeyer Waterfront Inn features a waterfront restaurant and its own private deck and pier – the Inn is only accessible by boat. The original Angermeyer Cave is still used as the Inn’s reception and lounge area, and two other buildings hold 16 unique rooms with a variety of layouts.
From the balconies, deck, and restaurant, you’ll enjoy stunning views of the bay, town, and nearby beach, which is easily accessible from the grounds. The restaurant serves delicious gourmet meals, including an outstanding breakfast, regarded as one of the best on the Island. The Inn’s service staff is also regarded as highly professional and experienced. With its unique history, decor, and location, as well as first-class comfort and service, the Angermeyer Waterfront Inn is a Santa Cruz standout.
Service and Facilities:
- 16 beautiful suites and rooms with incredible views and a variety of layouts
- Gorgeous waterfront deck and private pier with lounge area
- Only accessible by water, in a privileged location with easy beach access
- Gourmet restaurant with waterfront dining room
- Cozy bar and lounge with original fireplace in historic Angermeyer Cave
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, mini-bar, and cable TV in all rooms
- Wireless internet in common areas
- Professional, bilingual service staff
- Safe deposit box in every room
- Laundry service
See a video about the hotel
|ANGERMEYER WATERFRONT INN – SANTA CRUZ
|SATANDARD PLUS ROOM
Note: rates are per room per night. Include local taxes and breakfast.